THURSDAY MOVIE CONNECTION. Every Thursday in 2012, I am connecting movies through actors.

March is all MUSICALS!

In honor of Alfred Hitchcock's death on April 29, 1980, April is dedicated to Hitch, and all my favorites.

Thursday 5 July 2012

Charlie's Angels, 2000

THURSDAY MOVIE CONNECTION!
Bill Murray-- Tim Curry


Director: McG (We Are Marshall, This Means War)

Stars: Cameron Diaz, Lucy Liu, Drew Barrymore, Bill Murray, Tim Curry






Okay, just going to be honest here: although, I've seen it, it's probably been 12 years.  As in, I saw it when it first came out, and then never bothered again since it obviously wasn't that great.  I will say that's a silly remake of an old tv show from the '70s.

It seems the "thing" these days to remake tv shows.  I can't wait for Magnum PI, the movie!  I'm thinking Bradley Cooper.....but he already someone in a tv show-turned-movie....maybe Ryan Reynolds?

No comments:

Post a Comment