THURSDAY MOVIE CONNECTION. Every Thursday in 2012, I am connecting movies through actors.

March is all MUSICALS!

In honor of Alfred Hitchcock's death on April 29, 1980, April is dedicated to Hitch, and all my favorites.

Saturday 4 February 2012

Iron Man 2, 2010



Director: Jon Favreau
Stars: Robert Downey Jr, Gwyneth Paltrow, Don Cheadle, Mickey Rourke, Scarlett Johansson, Sam Rockwell







Iron Man continues to protect the innocent and annoy everyone in authority. The government wants him to hand over his technology that is the Iron Man suit, but he refuses to do so. But it's a problem when this crazy Ukrainian guy (Rourke) makes his own Iron Man-type suit in order to defeat Iron Man! Oh, dear! Honestly, it's good- very funny! But I just don't want to dwell on the plot. In the end Tony saves the day and gets the girl - what more do you need to know, really? And don't take that as "Oh, it's stupid". I actually really like this movie! But I don't want to say anything more.

Oh wait-- Bill O'Reilly has a cameo! SWEET! That made me like it even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment