THURSDAY MOVIE CONNECTION. Every Thursday in 2012, I am connecting movies through actors.

March is all MUSICALS!

In honor of Alfred Hitchcock's death on April 29, 1980, April is dedicated to Hitch, and all my favorites.

Saturday 25 February 2012

Warehouse 13 (tv series), 2009-





Creators: Jane Espenson, D. Brent Mote


Stars: Eddie McClintock, Joanne Kelly, Saul Rubinek










When Netflix suggested this one to me, I started it, wondering what I was getting into. Well, after 2 seasons, I was very eager for the next one, which isn't out on DVD yet!!!

Pete (McClintock) and Myka (Kelly), secret service agents in D.C., get caught up in a strange case, and suddenly get transferred to South Dakota, where their job will be protecting a warehouse called "Warehouse 13", which is filled with "artifacts", objects that super-natural powers (make you forget things, make you grow an extra head, make you time-travel sub-consciously, make everyone forget you, make you all-powerful, etc.- in short, these things should be locked up), which must remain guarded from the people who want to take over the world and such.

So far, I love it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment