THURSDAY MOVIE CONNECTION. Every Thursday in 2012, I am connecting movies through actors.

March is all MUSICALS!

In honor of Alfred Hitchcock's death on April 29, 1980, April is dedicated to Hitch, and all my favorites.

Thursday 3 May 2012

A Midsummer Night's Dream, 1999

THURSDAY MOVIE CONNECTION!!!
Kevin Kline- Rupert Everett

Director: Michael Hoffman

Stars: Kevin Kline, Michelle Pfeiffer, Rupert Everett, Stanley Tucci, Calista Flockhart






Shakespeare's play comes to life yet again!

So, this is a romantic comedy about two couples and how their lives are affected by the magic of the creatures in the forest.  It's very cute, though not the cleanest movie- Shakespeare wasn't noted for that, though.  But it's not totally dirty either.  Bottom line, if you like Shakespeare, you'll like it!  Actually, if you like Shakespeare, you've probably already seen it.....

Kevin Kline is hilarious!!!!  Really, he is one of my favorite actors.

1 comment:

  1. I do like Shakespeare and I do like this movie and I do like you... you're so funny!

    ReplyDelete