THURSDAY MOVIE CONNECTION. Every Thursday in 2012, I am connecting movies through actors.

March is all MUSICALS!

In honor of Alfred Hitchcock's death on April 29, 1980, April is dedicated to Hitch, and all my favorites.

Sunday 18 December 2011

Beauty and the Beast, 1991



Director: Gary Trousdale, Kirk Wise
Stars: Page O'Hara, Robby Benson, Richard White, Jerry Orbach, David Ogden Stiers, Angela Lansbury,




The classic story of a girl who goes to live in an enchanted castle with a Beast, in order to save her father's life. And because it's Disney, it's got a bunch of songs that will get stuck in your head and heart.

(This one mostly takes place in winter so it has always sort of been a Christmas movie to me.)

Apparently, I saw this in theaters with my aunt (I was 4!), and I was so terrified of the Beast that I was on her lap, freaking out, blocking her view of the movie. Well, this January, I will get a second chance to see my favorite Disney film in theaters!! Beauty and the Beast is coming to theaters and it will be in 3D! (I'm so glad they are doing this with Disney movies now! SO cool!!) I don't like 3D, but I can't wait to see this anyway!! I will be taking my own niece and nephew. It should be a lovely time!

Is that enough exclamation points for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment