THURSDAY MOVIE CONNECTION. Every Thursday in 2012, I am connecting movies through actors.

March is all MUSICALS!

In honor of Alfred Hitchcock's death on April 29, 1980, April is dedicated to Hitch, and all my favorites.

Tuesday 27 December 2011

Grease, 1978





Director: Randal Kleiser
Stars: John Travolta, Olivia Newton-John, Jeff Conaway, Stockard Channing





'Grease' is the word, it's the word that you heard.....

I swear my sister and I have seen this movie 50 times! We used to watch it so much! I haven't seen it in years and didn't actually know how dirty it was until now. I never got those jokes/lines before! Oops.

Danny (Travolta) and Sandy (Newton-John) meet over the summer at the beach, and then say goodbye, thinking that they won't see each other again, since Sandy's family is going back to Australia. But Sandy ends up staying, and then they find out they attend the same school. But Danny has a reputation to protect, so he's a jerk to her at first. And everyone sings and dances and races cars. It's really great.

You have to see Grease at least once!

No comments:

Post a Comment