THURSDAY MOVIE CONNECTION. Every Thursday in 2012, I am connecting movies through actors.

March is all MUSICALS!

In honor of Alfred Hitchcock's death on April 29, 1980, April is dedicated to Hitch, and all my favorites.

Thursday 29 December 2011

Last Reviews of 2011

For my final two reviews of 2011, I will share my views on the two movies I have seen in theaters this December. I'm not a big movie-goer, obviously. I like to get movies cheap, not pay an arm and a leg to see them on the big screen. Well, usually. I still like going to see movies on the big screen! Who doesn't? I just save it for the movies I think will be totally amazing!

And these two were great!





The Muppets, 2011 (directed by James Bobin)











Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows, 2011 (directed by Guy Ritchie)

No comments:

Post a Comment