THURSDAY MOVIE CONNECTION. Every Thursday in 2012, I am connecting movies through actors.

March is all MUSICALS!

In honor of Alfred Hitchcock's death on April 29, 1980, April is dedicated to Hitch, and all my favorites.

Thursday 22 March 2012

A Few Good Men, 1992



THURSDAY MOVIE CONNECTION!!
Cuba Gooding Jr--Christopher Guest

Director: Rob Reiner

Stars: Tom Cruise, Jack Nicholson, Demi Moore, Kevin Bacon, Keifer Sutherland



A naval courtroom drama. I found it cool because it is the Navy and Marines and such, and I love NCIS, and other military shows.

A young marine dies after a couple of guys in his unit discipline him for not keeping up and for slowing everyone down. Lawyers Lt. Commander Joanne Galloway (Moore) and hot-shot Lt. Daniel Kaffee (Cruise) are hired to defend the marines, and look into the matter. They soon there is more to this situation than meets the eye.

Okay, the story is that simple, and I don't mean to make it sound boring- it's really great! I liked it a lot!

This is worth watching simply for the drills they do in the beginning. It's like a military Riverdance- I know that sounds dorky, but it's totally rad.

No comments:

Post a Comment