THURSDAY MOVIE CONNECTION. Every Thursday in 2012, I am connecting movies through actors.

March is all MUSICALS!

In honor of Alfred Hitchcock's death on April 29, 1980, April is dedicated to Hitch, and all my favorites.

Thursday 1 March 2012

Mystery, Alaska, 1999


THURSDAY MOVIE CONNECTION!!!
Kevin Durand--Colm Meaney




Director: Jay Roach

Stars: Russell Crowe, Hank Azaria, Mary McCormack, Kevin Durand, Colm Meaney, Burt Reynolds







A small town hockey team in Mystery, Alaska, is put in the spotlight by a reporter who challenges a famous NHL team to a game. So the town prepares itself for the big visit, and a lot happens.

It's a very good movie, I truly liked it, but there's way too much sex and stuff about sex. I'm old-fashioned and I don't appreciate it when Hollywood can't keep sex in the bedroom.

Also, I found it very unbelievable that anyone married to Russell Crowe would be even remotely interested in anyone else. It's ridiculous.

Watch with a cup of cocoa! Because winter in Alaska is VERY cold!

No comments:

Post a Comment