THURSDAY MOVIE CONNECTION. Every Thursday in 2012, I am connecting movies through actors.

March is all MUSICALS!

In honor of Alfred Hitchcock's death on April 29, 1980, April is dedicated to Hitch, and all my favorites.

Saturday 16 April 2011

Niagara 1953



Stars: Marilyn Monroe and Joseph Cotton
Director: Henry Hathaway









I found this film on Netflix "watch instantly", and I'm so glad I did! It has a Hitchcock-like style of suspense and well as story. Therefore, I loved it! Plus, that movie poster is awesome!


Unhappily married couple Monroe and Cotton are staying at Niagara Falls in a little resort. Monroe and her lover plot Cotton's murder, but things don't go as planned. Still alive, Cotton is out to kill his wife, but somebody else knows he's alive too.

Basically, if you like Hitchcock, you'll love Niagara!

No comments:

Post a Comment