THURSDAY MOVIE CONNECTION. Every Thursday in 2012, I am connecting movies through actors.

March is all MUSICALS!

In honor of Alfred Hitchcock's death on April 29, 1980, April is dedicated to Hitch, and all my favorites.

Monday 18 April 2011

Soul Surfer, 2011


Stars: AnnaSophia Robb, Dennis Quaid, Helen Hunt
Director: Sean McNamara










Wow! This is the true story of surfer Bethany Hamilton, whose arm gets bitten off by a shark. This is a beautiful film. (The only unfortunate bit is that Carrie Underwood is in it- that's where the cheesy acting comes in, and it's just too bad.) It was heart-warming, dramatic, and inspirational. The Hamilton family is very close and the traumatic events only draw them closer to each other and to God.


2 comments:

  1. I am loving the new blog!!! And the fact that you've been posting away on it! I just wish I was there to watch with you sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish the same! That would be lovely!

    ReplyDelete