THURSDAY MOVIE CONNECTION. Every Thursday in 2012, I am connecting movies through actors.

March is all MUSICALS!

In honor of Alfred Hitchcock's death on April 29, 1980, April is dedicated to Hitch, and all my favorites.

Thursday 14 April 2011

The Odd Couple, 1968

Director: Gene Saks
Stars: Jack Lemmon and Walter Matthau

What an odd movie! Not exactly what I was expecting.

Oscar and Felix end up sharing an apartment after Felix's soon-to-be ex-wife kicks him out. He then proceeds to drive Oscar crazy by his obsessive cleaning tendencies. And that's where the "classic comedy" comes in.

I don't want to give too much away-- because it is definitely worth watching! The poker guys are absolutely hilarious! My favorite parts were definitely with those guys- laugh-out-loud funny, literally.

Brilliant!

No comments:

Post a Comment