THURSDAY MOVIE CONNECTION. Every Thursday in 2012, I am connecting movies through actors.

March is all MUSICALS!

In honor of Alfred Hitchcock's death on April 29, 1980, April is dedicated to Hitch, and all my favorites.

Saturday 29 October 2011

Chuck, tv series, 2007-




Creator: Josh Schwartz, Chris Fedak
Stars: Zachary Levi, Yvonne Strahovski, Adam Baldwin, Joshua Gomez








Chuck (Levi) is a "nerd-herder" at the Buy More, a very green-and-khaki electronics store in Burbank, California. One day, Chuck opens up an email, and suddenly all kinds of government information in downloaded into his brain! Now when he hears a name or sees a picture or person, the subconscious information suddenly "flashes" upon him.

Because of this unique ability, he becomes a government asset, and the CIA and NSA each send an agent to protect him and also use his abilities on "missions". The NSA agent, John Casey (Baldwin), works alongside Chuck at the Buy More, which is always entertaining, since Casey isn't the best with customer service, and would rather be shooting something.

Sarah Walker (Strahovski) is Chuck's CIA handler, and her cover is as his girlfriend, which makes Chuck's life even more interesting.

I am not crazy about television comedies, but with Chuck I make an exception! It is now on season 5, and I'm only disappointed that I am all caught up and can't watch them all in one go, like I could with the first 4 seasons. Chuck is a fun show, and I highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment