THURSDAY MOVIE CONNECTION. Every Thursday in 2012, I am connecting movies through actors.

March is all MUSICALS!

In honor of Alfred Hitchcock's death on April 29, 1980, April is dedicated to Hitch, and all my favorites.

Thursday 13 October 2011

Transformers: Dark of the Moon, 2011




Director: Michael Bay
Stars: Shia LeBeouf, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Josh Duhamel, Patrick Dempsey







So, maybe in the future, I should put trilogies into one review. I'm not sure about this, since there really are great trilogies out there. But all I remember about this one is the moon, at one point they are all sliding down the side of a tipped building, and the rest is just a rather boring blur of action and metal crushing metal. I like action movies, but this one was all action. For a good kind of action movie, I recommend Indiana Jones, or something like that.

I still don't get the title: "Dark of the Moon". It sounds like a mistake. Or is it like the "light of the moon" except it's the "dark" of the moon? That must be it, but it sounds stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment