THURSDAY MOVIE CONNECTION. Every Thursday in 2012, I am connecting movies through actors.

March is all MUSICALS!

In honor of Alfred Hitchcock's death on April 29, 1980, April is dedicated to Hitch, and all my favorites.

Wednesday 12 October 2011

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, 2009


Director: Michael Bay
Stars: Shia LeBeouf, Megan Fox, Josh Duhamel









The saga continues. This one is about "the fallen", a bunch of bad machines, who come to earth to destroy the humans, and it's up to Optimus Prime and the other auto-bots to save the day.

Honestly, I was on some heavy medication while watching it, so I remember something about pyramids and the rest is just a bunch of action sequences. I'm not kidding: LOTS of action sequences, lots of metal and steel things transforming into trucks and other things.

No comments:

Post a Comment