THURSDAY MOVIE CONNECTION. Every Thursday in 2012, I am connecting movies through actors.

March is all MUSICALS!

In honor of Alfred Hitchcock's death on April 29, 1980, April is dedicated to Hitch, and all my favorites.

Saturday 15 October 2011

Clue, 1985





Director: Jonathan Lynn
Stars: Tim Curry, Christopher Lloyd, Leslie Ann Warren, Eileen Brennan






I swear, 1985 was the best year for movies!

This delightful whodunit was based on the board game, so Miss Scarlet (Warren), Professor Plum (Lloyd), and the rest of the colorful cast join Mr Boddy (Lee Ving) and the butler Wadsworth (Curry) on a crazy, murderous adventure inside a creepy old mansion.

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE.

I really enjoy this one.


NOTE: This movie is unique in that it has 3 separate endings! I love watching it with all 3 endings right in a row. But apparently when it played in theaters, it showed the different endings at each theater. I mean, if I went to one theater and my friend went to another, we would have seen two different endings! How cool is that? I wish they'd do that again!

No comments:

Post a Comment