THURSDAY MOVIE CONNECTION. Every Thursday in 2012, I am connecting movies through actors.

March is all MUSICALS!

In honor of Alfred Hitchcock's death on April 29, 1980, April is dedicated to Hitch, and all my favorites.

Sunday 26 June 2011

Breakfast at Tiffany's, 1961


Director: Blake Edwards
Stars: Audrey Hepburn, George Peppard










I haven't seen this movie in years. I never understood it before. Now I finally watched it and I get it. I'm still not sure about it.

I mean, it's a classic. Audrey Hepburn is beautiful; George Peppard is completely dashing. It's fun to watch. But it's also a bit depressing. Holly Golightly (Hepburn) is so selfish and ridiculous. Paul (Peppard) is just a normal guy who falls in love with her. It's very worth watching, and it is entertaining. But the things she does, and mostly what she does to herself, is kinda sad. The ending is good, though; otherwise, I would never recommend it.

I've only ever seen George Peppard in this and in The A-Team. And he is totally dreamy in both!

No comments:

Post a Comment