THURSDAY MOVIE CONNECTION. Every Thursday in 2012, I am connecting movies through actors.

March is all MUSICALS!

In honor of Alfred Hitchcock's death on April 29, 1980, April is dedicated to Hitch, and all my favorites.

Monday 30 May 2011

Get Smart, 2008


Director: Peter Segal
Stars: Steve Carell, Anne Hathaway, Dwayne Johnson, Alan Arkin









This was based on the 1960's tv show Get Smart, starring Don Adams and Barbara Feldon, about Maxwell Smart, a bumbling secret agent working for "Control", and his partner, Agent 99 (who doesn't have a name- it's just 99! I love that!). Together they fight against the KAOS agents who are bent on destroying the world.

Well, that's how I remember it anyway. And it's close enough!

This is an action-adventure-comedy-romance. It's totally cute, and I highly recommend it!!

Steve Carell is kind of brilliant!

No comments:

Post a Comment