THURSDAY MOVIE CONNECTION. Every Thursday in 2012, I am connecting movies through actors.

March is all MUSICALS!

In honor of Alfred Hitchcock's death on April 29, 1980, April is dedicated to Hitch, and all my favorites.

Monday 2 May 2011

Salt, 2010

Director: Phillip Noyce
Stars: Angelina Jolie, Liev Schreiber











Besides having fun with writing my own opinion, the whole point of this blog (for anyone who reads it) is to give a review for the purpose of either sharing my excitement and enjoyment of a film, or my disgust; and then telling my audience so that they too don't waste their time!!!! Because time is SO important; it is the one thing you cannot get back.

SPOILER WARNING: Okay, if you're looking for an action movie, and you don't care about justice being done, go ahead and watch it. It was so awful. I mean, well put together and everything, with crazy action (jumping from truck to truck on speeding freeways), but I hated the story. Here's a question I don't think they answered: she shot a lot of people- were all of them just poisoned with the spider venom she used to fake one guy's death? Because if not, she killed a whole lot of innocent people, and even if she did kill the really bad guy in the end, she still killed all those people beforehand. So I'm a bit confused and because of all the killing I just wasn't on her side.

Bottom line: It was like watching The Fugitive and finding out in the end that Richard Kimble actually did kill his wife, and just got away with it. Which isn't fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment